Sorry..

SBee

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2023
Country
UK
See what a stupidly bad day I am having? Just totally hijacked someone's unconnected thread when I should have posted it under a new tile. Apologies.

It anyone better tech minded than me can transfer my looooong rant from Back Pay to here I would be grateful. Don't want to mess up someone's much needed separate thread. Tnx.

Thanks, @SBee , but don't worry about it.
Just start a new thread if you like, and copy/paste the post into it. Or don't. It's not a big deal unless the OP on that thread objects.

Thanks @sunkacola though you lost me at copy and paste! I can barely work out how to log in some days...Honestly I am a tech fool.

Think I will write this day off and start again tomorrow. 🙄

Thanks @sunkacola though you lost me at copy and paste! I can barely work out how to log in some days...Honestly I am a tech fool.

Think I will write this day off and start again tomorrow. 🙄
I'm no tech genius myself. :cool:
If you know anyone under the age of 30 in your life, ask them to demonstrate and show you how to copy and paste. It's incredibly easy once you learn it and you will know it in a flash if someone shows you.
Or..............don't. You are fine the way you are.

Jeez @sunkacola - make us feel old why don't ya? 😂 totally true though.... I have a list of computery things I need to be shown. Am waiting for a passing 5 year old to help me.🙄

@SBee ....... Yes, well, believe me I feel my age too when it comes to modern tech. I didn't even get a smart phone until a couple of years ago because I didn't want to have to learn how to use it! Now that I have one of course I realize that it wasn't hard to learn; I was just being resistant and that was kind of silly. But a lot of technology has, at this point, passed me by and I think I am OK with that.

You beat us... @sunkacola We only got our first mobile phone last year! Tech avoidance should be an actual phrase for many of us. I still don't know how to use most of it, but I can do messages and take photos of mostly animals and plants ( barely any of humans!) So it does what I want from it.😂 I have mostly banned myself from using the tv remote too, as I tend to accidentally switch it off rather than change a channel. No high deal really, I prefer to read anyway...

Back