Telemedicine Providers

cjsuccessteam

I'm wondering in anyone in the forum has had good experience in obtaining a new prescription for 60 mg Cymbalta (Duloxetine) for Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis pain treatment (preferably 90 day prescriptions)? I see such services advertised by Hims, Nurx, PlushCare, Redbox Rx, SesameCare, and K Health. Several years ago I had excellent results with Cymbalta and managing my Fibromyalgia pain, to the point that my Fibromyalgia pain mostly disappeared. After which I eventually stopped taking Cymbalta. Now years later both my Fibromyalgia pain and Osteoarthritis pain have flared up again but my previous doctor has retired and there's not really anyone available anymore in my local area.

there is no doctor in your area? In order to get a prescription for that medication you will need to see a doctor. If there is no doctor in your immediate area you will most likely have to travel to where there is one. You may be able to set up telehealth visits for future needs like refills, but most likely you will need to see the doctor in person first. At least, that is how it works where I live; not knowing where you live, I cannot say how it will work for you.

Back