Achilles Tendon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearlie2478

Hi
HHasanyone else experienced problems with there Achilles tendon? Mine is so sore and inflammed but calf is fine

problems with ... Achilles tendon? Mine is so sore and inflammed but calf is fine
Hi Pearlie - yep, a bit of mine were lasered away (sp?gr?) at an orthopedist's, the only good thing she managed to do for me. I still do the exercises to keep them under control. Did before, but couldn't, maybe didn't focus enough on that tho, or maybe there are better ones than I did (wrong way round on a step).

I had longstanding pain on my right after a podiatrist overstretched my ankle during a examination for Plantar fasciitis and injured it. Took a long while of ice packs and gentle movement to calm down but it did. Hopefully ice packs could help you get some relief.

not the achilles, but the posterior tibialis tendon for me (runs in the inside of the lower calf, down under the ankle bone and down into the arch of the foot)
was sent to PT - been getting ultrasound treatments and doing some gentle stretches. seems to be helping, not nearly as sore

not the achilles, but the posterior tibialis tendon for me (runs in the inside of the lower calf, down under the ankle bone and down into the arch of the foot)
was sent to PT - been getting ultrasound treatments and doing some gentle stretches. seems to be helping, not nearly as sore
Glad to hear that it's not been as sore, ultrasound treatments can be helpful 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back