family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddley123

hello again please excuse my spelling and if im doing anything wrong on here its my partner who thinks im making up all i go threw with f m s accpects to do the hoovering washing well all the house work when i tell that i couldnt do single thing he ends up causing a row i also have osterparosis aswell and cpod i dotry to do as much has i can

check out the posts on "

"family how do i get my family to believe i have fms"​

basically thew same problems as you

Hi Cuddley123,

what's happened is that here you've started a new thread with the same topic as this your first one (click on it):

Possibly johnsalmon didn't realize it was you both times, so he tried to point you back to the first thread,
where we've already written lots of ideas for you to read.

It may however appear strange to someone that you have started a 2nd thread instead of reading the answers in the 1st thread and replying to those.

Cuddley, be careful that your not in an emotionally abusive relationship (it's so slyly done that some people don't know they're in one) I'm only saying cos an abuser (epecially a narcissistic/sociopath type are the ones that play your pain down/don't acknowledge your pain and deny it, I'm not saying he is that but it could be a sign, (and also the fact hes causing rows) 💞

Cuddley, you have not done anything wrong or offended anyone.
You can search on this forum for posts by people who have dealt with this situation, as there are very many of us who have experienced it.

None of us can tell you what exactly will work for you and your partner, not being there. but you can read the experience of others here. Basically, there are things you can do like giving your partner a book about FM, or take a look at YouTube and find videos or TED Talks about it, or articles that you can show to them. You can try having long talks with your partner, with or without a mediator who could be a professional or a friend or family member.

And you can ask us for specific advice as well. that's what we are here to do for one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back