G’day, new here

See I have a bad habit of over doing things I know I very well couldn’t do before injections and I bugger up the procedures and back at square one.
you are hereby ordered to take it easy and let the injections work for you!!
No arguments, Missy! Behave!
😉
:ROFLMAO:

Ok boss 🤣😊will do.
Easy peasy for me 🙂
All in good fun. 😉
but yeah.. i have that bad habit as well... just my "good" days seem so few and far between these days...

really hoping to get some relief from my own injection next week... And I promise I wont over do it right away either... Must give it time to be the most effective!

That’s it, you gotta take some fun every now and then. 🙂
Sure is a habit I need to break. My mom doesn’t like me getting these injections, she says because when they work I end up doing things and pushing myself and make things worse when they wear off.
Yes those good days sure seem way too and far between 😳
But this time, well maybe the first time in my adult life I will listen and do as I am told. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But this time, well maybe the first time in my adult life I will listen and do as I am told. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
uh-huh, yeah... me too... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but in all seriousness, there are good sides and bad sides to everything.. so we do what we can with what we are offered.

i have done a lot more cooking than usual lately, trying to get enough made up so my partner has plenty of dinner options while I rest & recuperate after my injection... might have to whip up a side or two now and again, but those are easy.. main dish is covered for a bit

Yeah, stopping ourselves in time, whether we sense it or don't is a really tough one and would be for anybody. I need and use mindfulness, "trophies"/rewards, alarms, my wife and mates to "boss me around", or rather "get a grip on myself", cos a bossy tone may send me into ODD (oppositional defiant disorder). :ROFLMAO:

Trophies?????????? Pingpong trophies?🏓🏓

Last edited:
Trophies?????????? Pingpong trophies?🏓🏓
Hahaaa! Dead right that I need to somehow reward myself for stopping "pingpong" before the pain builds up too much. But recently I've been writing everything that I want to make a new habit, which includes stopping certain things in time, at the tops of my blog entries and rewarding myself with a ✅. For things more difficult a 🏆. Childish, that's me. 😊

Here you are, have a trophy 🏆

Here you are, have a trophy 🏆
*go.ogle!* 👶 🍼
(Does anyone still remember what that "used to" mean? I'm dead certain that's where The Name came from.)

Well I actually did as I am told. Definitely a first lol
But last Friday my 33 year old son was hooning around on his thumpster and had an accident, both feet looked broken and so much skin off and bad burn from muffler. Tuff little bugger made his way home and into his flat out the back of mine.
His mate could get hold of him Saturday morning ( I was out shopping with H ) so rang my daughter. Lucky she lives across the road. And she rang me. By the time I got home and I seen my son to just said your going to hospital.
Well we got him in car , I took him to hospital and right food badly broken in two places. The left luckily has severe soft tissue damage. It’s more bruised and swollen than the right. I had to take my son to a large hospital for CT and surgery.
Everyone was asking how he did it. On dr after hearing how my son had did it on a 65cc thumpster, he said if I were you mate , I’d be saying it was a 650 cc lol
All that pushing him around in my moms wheelchair 😢. But Atleast he can sort of get around in wheelchair.

Love to you + your son harpy, get well soon sweet's 🤗😚💕🌹

Thanks Cutiegirl and Auriel , hard to see ya kids in pain.
On the up side my throat and ear infection have healed and my hearing is back , so that has eased the tinnitus in that ear back to its usual pitch. Phew 😮‍💨

Back