In pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate letting me visit your site. Good luck to all you fiibro’s, my heart is with you. Unfortunately nobody seems interested in what I have to say. I’ve lived with this condition, disease or whatever they call it for over 25 years, it’s a terrible way to live.

• Love
Reactions: Nan
Hi @BooBoo88, welcome, the members of this forum live all over the world and many different time zones, i myself have just finished work today and hopped on to see whats new.
This is a terrible condition to live with and can at times feel all consuming, are you looking for advice or ideas on things to try? Or compassion and to chat with those who truly understand your struggle?

Hi @BooBoo88 - and welcome.

This forum is not like facebook - you most likely wont get instant responses.
Sometimes it can take a day or two to get a response - all depends on how others are feeling and how busy they might be.

I appreciate letting me visit your site. Good luck to all you fiibro’s, my heart is with you. Unfortunately nobody seems interested in what I have to say. I’ve lived with this condition, disease or whatever they call it for over 25 years, it’s a terrible way to live.
Hi BooBoo, and welcome.
We are definitely interested in what you have to say and are here to help.
However, please give us more than an hour and a half to respond to you before giving up!

First, as a brand new member, your post needed to be approved by moderators before being published. And, as cookiebaker says, we are all over the world and not all on your time zone, whatever that is. You may get an instant response at times, but at other times you won't. Have patience and you will get all the help and support you want or need.

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for advice and chatting with others that are living with this terrible condition. I look forward to corresponding with everyone. Praying everyone has a nice pain free day.

In terms of advice, I have written a post on that, giving several suggestions about things you can do on your own, without a doctor or medication, that might help you to manage fibromyalgia. Take a look, and see if anything there seems like something y ou can try. Results vary a lot, of course, and nothing is an actual cure. But if you do some of those things they are very likely to help to some degree at least.

If you have questions on that or anything else, including the use of medications of various kinds, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for advice and chatting with others that are living with this terrible condition. I look forward to corresponding with everyone. Praying everyone has a nice pain free day.
You are in good company here, there are so many knowledgeable people on here, and also a great place for compassion in those extra challenging times that we all go through. @sunkacola post is a great place to start, there are a huge number of things you can try to help with your symptoms, and plenty of kind ears here when you just need to vent a bit ❤️

The best thing i have learnt is to give everything you can a try, finding the right things for your fibro is(in my experience) a lot of trial and error but worth it when you do find those things that help. And after that if you are still not having enough success there are some medications you can try, but as Sunkacola says theres an abundance of other things to try before going down the medication path.

My personal journey has been very medication based as i only found a couple of natural things that helped me a little but we are all different. If you get to the point where medication does become a part of your journey i would be more than happy to chat with you about the things i have tried.

You are in good hands here, for me it has been a safe haven and a place where i can discuss those thoughts and feelings that can lurk in the back of your mind, the support here is amazing ❤️❤️

I have lived with this terrible condition for over 25 years. Back in the days they didn’t even recognize Fibromyalgia. I have used multiple medications Toni avail. Plus my psychiatrist has also tried me on several meds. I also live with hypothyroidism and I think they finally have me on the right medication for that.

I get so aggravated that nothing helps with my pain relief. I hope by corresponding with you kind people i can try different ideas and medications as I’m about to the end of my rope.

I have lived with this terrible condition for over 25 years. Back in the days they didn’t even recognize Fibromyalgia. I have used multiple medications Toni avail. Plus my psychiatrist has also tried me on several meds. I also live with hypothyroidism and I think they finally have me on the right medication for that.

I get so aggravated that nothing helps with my pain relief. I hope by corresponding with you kind people i can try different ideas and medications as I’m about to the end of my rope.
I completely understand your frustration, may i ask what medications you have tried so far?
And what other things have you tried(diet, alternative therapies etc)?
That way i(or others) dont suggest things youve already try

I completely understand your frustration, may i ask what medications you have tried so far?
And what other things have you tried(diet, alternative therapies etc)?
That way i(or others) dont suggest things youve already tried

Hi new member this group is very good great in fact. You will get support and lots of help. Good luck in your journey and again welcome. ❤️. Nan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back