Not open for further replies.

glens

Diagnosis
05/2006
Country
DOM
State
N/A
Hi to everyone. I hope to receive and share valuable/helpful information on this site.:D. I am happy I found it because there is no support group in my country

Hello and welcome! Where are you from?
Feel free to tell us about your fibro situation :)

Thanks. I am from the beautiful Nature Island of the Caribbean, Dominica. My country is situated between the 2 french island Guadaloup and Martinique. I am one of the sufferers of FM that is sick and tired of being sick and tired. I say that so often. I wish to have days of feeling well and energetic like before. Besides being in pain I experience so many of the other systoms such as cognition problems, very bad memory, always speaking the wrong words, hypoglycemic for more than a year now (non-diabetic), constant headache, chronic fartigue (like I will drop), ching tired restless feet and many more. My meds are helping with brain and legs tremors that prevents me from going into deep sleep, and painful shock-like movement in feet. I have so many symtoms that I thought at first that I was losing my mind. But when I began doing research and talking to a doctor I found out that this thing is real. I have strong will power and faith in the Almighty God so that keeps me strong but it is not any easy illness to deal with.

glens, Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you live in a very beautiful place. I am sorry to hear you have fibro, but glad you found this website. The people here care about you and want to hear from you. So jump into the forum and start posting. I am sure you will find some great tips and answers to your questions on dealing with the symptoms of fibro. Post some questions and answer other folks posts. Greet new people and soon you will have many new fibro friends.

It is nice here because we all understand the pain your going through and are trying all ways of dealing with it. I look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back