Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/1998
Country
US
State
FL
I have fibromyalgia for 20 years, maybe more. Anxiety is getting me palpitations with skipping heartbeat. It is terrifying sometimes! Somebody else has these problems?

maxp

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2006
Country
AU
State
QL
yes 100%...they are called Ventricular ectopic beats, very unsettling but treatable if needed... you may need to carry a heart monitor for 24 hours to confirm this but I guarantee it as i recently went through this....
Dr has me on BP medication now...and Malnacipran for Fibro...lets see what result may come, next step will be beta b blockers

Cramirez12

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/1998
Country
US
State
FL
Thank you! Tomorrow I have an appointment with the cardiologist. I had the monitor for 3 days last month, but nobody called me back. I know I have Incomplete right Bundle branch Block. I will see. I have a lot of anxiety that is not helping with my fibromyalgia. Thank you for your kindness!

Bird1236

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/1994
Country
US
I get those as well. Have on and off since I was young. Along with fibro I also have MVP, Mitro Valve Prolapse. The palps and skips can happen with both. They are benign I've been told. MVP is a benign condition but a lot of people have it without knowing. I also have right bundle branch block cramirez12. I'm not on any meds tho. They said if it's bothersome they could try something but so far, as long as I know it won't kill me, I tough it out. I do find it uncomfortable tho. Yuck. Hate them.

Cramirez12

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/1998
Country
US
State
FL
Thank you! You are right: I hate them. I have them for years on and off, and now ( last year) MPV. I am trying to ignore them , but sometimes just too much. Stress is bad for them, and I am very anxious these days! I remember times from my college’s years : started in the moment I went in the class, stopped 2-3 hour after exam! They are in my family! I was better at handling them when I was young! Everything was better when we were young! Thank you for your understanding! Good health and be safe!

Bird1236

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/1994
Country
US
I take magnesium and make sure my b vitamins are good and I have less. When life runs us down sometimes we forget to get enough vitamins, oh, and lots of water. You are correct, youth just makes it a bit easier doesn't it. Good health and safety to you also. I think everyone's under tremendous stress right now. Better days ahead!!