Gone potty? Plants gardens and lawns .

Another hat stacker, so can’t forget ya hat when ya go outside. And another floating shelf.
CA3CDCAA-F6AF-4599-847B-6D42E5342E6F.jpeg 15E6CDFD-7F50-4B5D-A2C7-89C0F327EDFD.jpeg

This is all gorgeous, artistic and very very original. You should sell some at your local craft market. They would definitely be picked up.

My mom used to do the market rounds along time ago. Na just not my idea of fun sitting/standing all day 😞.
Most of the items I get around to making now I take to Ronald McDonald charity for the kids. They helped us all so much when my grandson needed help , I could never repay them enough.
Rained all night and still raining now. My plants/lawn will be loving it. All I can here are froggies croaking 🐸. Sounds great.

Ronald mcdonald gives me fight or flight feelings 😳🤣

The fast food place your talking about luckily I can’t eat being coeliac. Here it’s called Macca’s .
Ronald McDonald house is a awesome children's charity ( normally next to a big hospital) caring place for families to be able to stay and be close to there sick kids while their in hospital.

yes, the Ronald McDonald Charities do fantastic work - but the food is bleh... :sick:
and yes, it is the same outfit.

The fast food place ... Macca’s . ... Ronald McDonald house is a awesome children's charity
There had to be a connection tho: "(Jim Murray) .... met Children's Hospital of Philadelphia oncologist Audrey Evans. They partnered with Elkman Advertising which handled marketing for McDonald's, and the charity took the name of the latter's mascot." "2013 it was estimated that McDonald's only contributed about 20% of the funding; about 30% came from McDonald's customers' donations." But still seems a "marketing ploy" trying to distract from the food problems.

Totally agree, that’s why I donate directly to the charity. Having to buy a burger to donate $1 rip off, those burgers are getting smaller and smaller. Though they make the best chai lattes 🤤 though lol

Had a little time in my potting area today. I came across two old hanging wire baskets . So I joined them together and fill with the stuffing out of the dogs bed that fell apart. So hopefully the birds 🐦 will take some of it and leave the liners in my hanging baskets alone.

Aah distraction, harpy, clever 😉

Lol hopefully enough distraction for those birds to leave my good baskets alone. I ended up making two so there’s plenty of nesting material. Find new uses for old things 🤔 what else can I find today?

Well I got another little job done today. I found 3 soaker hoses that have been joined together in my moms stuff. I got them, layed them in sun ( super hot today) to soften them so I could get all the kinks out.
Well I place the hoses along the chain and fence my baskets hang from and zip tied to it and turned hose on . Whoo hoo it worked perfectly. Just turn tap on and everything gets misty water 💦

Oh my God, I sooo wanna live with harpy 😂

Back