jacqfedup39

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
UK
Hi
Sorry to be so morbid but I wondered if anyone has ever discuss this subject matter.
Suicides and are so common. unfortunately,.
If we are more predisposited to having mental health issues sometime in families. We are surely more likely to submit to Suicide tendencies.
It's so hard having fibromyalgia diagnosed after borderline personality disorder..And not being able to completely understand until now eight years later.
Trying to grieves my for the lost of a dad, in-between diagnose 2014/2015. I felt so sad and unable to conibute to society. I feel so unless.
My partner also was really struggling my dosgnosis.
I admit fully that I have tried to take my own life several times.
But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Ì promise you, acceptance has saved me and made me stronger..
I even wrote letters to people I loved and losted .Read them out and burn them.
It frees your soul to hopefully, get on with my life.free from childhood sexual abuse, denial, misbelief.and shunted. All going around in my
head.
I even changed my name by depoles. The best thing I did.!
I feel better accepting the new me and some of the time, I now have a mental strength to egnore the pain so I can get on with some living.

Thank you so much
Jacqueline xxx

@jacqfedup39 , you posted this exact same post five times.
I have deleted the other 4. Please do not do this.

If you did so in error, please be sure to try to avoid doing it again.

If you kept posting because you did not see your post appear, then be aware that sometimes a post will be sent to moderation, and then needs to wait until one of the moderators sees it and can approve or disapprove it.

If you don't see your post appear, give it at least 24 hours so a moderator has time to see it.

Do not keep posting the same thing over and over. It makes more work for the mods and if your first post goes to moderation, so will all the others.
Continuing to make multiple posts can result in your ability to post being suspended.
Thank you for your understanding.

@jacqfedup39

Hi Jacqueline

I sort of get what you are saying. I've not had near as many problems as you have, but I have found that diagnosis does help so very much in learning to both accept and understand, whatever it is.

Over the years I've often thought of opting out, as I feel useless, incapable, and of no importance. Things like children and animals and such responsibilities kept me hanging in there, somehow.

I do like how positive you sound. That's good ;)

Take care , hugs 🤗🤗

Hi
I really sorry, but it was saying after I pressed to post.i A big red × and Firefox by it.
There were two other applications above but I get anxious when that happens.i always think it is a scam.

Sorry I thought my post was lost.
Thank you
Jacqueline x

Hi
I really sorry, but it was saying after I pressed to post.i A big red × and Firefox by it.
There were two other applications above but I get anxious when that happens.i always think it is a scam.

Sorry I thought my post was lost.
Thank you
Jacqueline x
No problem, jaq. Just letting you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back