Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2023
Country
UK
State
UK
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last week after years of different symptoms. I have suffered with depression for a long time, loved work but had to retire after having a brain tumour, exhaustion, lack of sleep and worsening pain in a lot of areas in the body. I also have osteoporosis. Feel I can’t cope with much more. Firstly what I need is to know a book about F that could be a really good start to read. My GP said not to google too much but stick to proper sights and organisations.

Any of the books by Ginevra Liptan, MD. Especially 'The Fibro Manual'

There's also a podcast I like called 'Fibromyalgia Podcast'

Wow, snowdrop you've been through a lot! (I like the name snowdrop, it was one of the names I was going to give my late little girl bichon frise) it must have been sooo scary having a tumour, is everything ok now? I have some osteoarthritis they're only aware in my right hip, (though I suspect it's in other areas too) and thyroid dysfunction (I've done this back to front, but) Welcome to the forum!
☕🥞 🫐

a detailed book but easy read is "Fibromyalgia the complete guide from Medical experts and patients" by Sharon Ostalecki PhD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back