Hopefully getting somewhere

@Sim80 it sounds like you have had an awful experience and that the stress is taking its toll. It's cruel after waiting for so long for a decision. Having been through it before, I was expecting to request a tribunal to have my say.

If you haven't already perhaps it would help to contact the Citizens Advice Bureau for some urgent help. In the meantime hopefully they can diagnose your seizures in hospital and bring them under control.

Hi sim80!, I'm so sorry to hear what's happened (things can be so unfair on time's) as you're getting seizures and this is getting looked into maybe more can be done about the pip claim/tribunal's, as badger's said definatly get in touch with citizen's advice (there are usually support workers as well at the council that can help with things like this?)
🤗🤗🤗

Last edited:
Hey there been a while but here goes…
Okay so I was given a 0, applied for a reconsideration and the given another 0, didn’t get chance to appeal the second time as the reason I was asking for PIP was to avoid what has come already to pass while waiting for them to respond.
Couldn’t afford to keep up with the costs of living, I couldn’t afford to keep family under one roof, strain on relationships then I became homeless and I now live apart from my partner and support network I had, I have since had my health deteriorate further due to all the stress and fatigue, not been sleeping great and have now started having seizures, so more hospital hours to investigate that and top it off by having my driving licence revoked for 6 months maybe a year. 🫨
How horrible! I wish there was something I could say to give you comfort. It's just so unfair and cruel.

Back