Legs

Oh my. My legs hurt something awful and my calves etc feel congested as if lacking something but I have tried it all. My shins burn and so do my inner thighs. I wish I had answers but I don’t.

• Sad
Reactions: Nan
What have you tried, @CancerSignFibro ?
I have used, variously, heating pad, TENS machine, massage, and Arnica cream as well as using THC/CBD tinctures by mouth. Sometimes none of those work but sometimes one does.
Leg pain can sometimes be the worst, so I fully empathize with you.

Nan - I have exactly that feeling - bristly worms squirming up and down my nerves or blood vessels ... as well as dreadful nerve pain in legs at night - and burning skin, aching, awful cramping, and a feeling like iron spikes are being driven into the bones of my feet ... I find a hobble around the garden before bed helps, some CBD oil sometimes too, a bath, some lemon myrtle tea, lots and lots of magnesium spray or cream ... but who actually manages to do all that every evening on top of the twenty pills we all take etc etc? Sunkacola's suggestion of a TENS machine is probably a good idea to try ...

We just do the best we can, don't we?

Hi Artizane I know we try so many different ways to help ourselves I sometimes wonder whether it’s all in my head but surely my brain doesn’t want pain. It’s so confusing this illness. Nan

Back