Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

5e2fd95933e2d.jpeg

The normal amount is zero...
I remember exactly the moment and where I last year I asked my wife what I'd long suspected, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming it all: You haven't had pain almost all the time all your life?

We should have taken photos of our faces. Can't say what I looked like, it was a feeling of slightly embarrassed dawning on me, of it finally hitting home.
But her face was priceless too: Silly boy - of course not!

The normal amount is zero...
I remember exactly the moment and where I last year I asked my wife what I'd long suspected, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming it all: You haven't had pain almost all the time all your life?

We should have taken photos of our faces. Can't say what I looked like, it was a feeling of slightly embarrassed dawning on me, of it finally hitting home.
But her face was priceless too: Silly boy - of course not!
I can definitely imagine this moment! It sounds like when the doctor told me that I had FM and I realized that for 10 years I had been blaming my husband for the pain he caused when he hit points 🫣. The dr laughed so hard when I told her 😂. Good thing I wasn’t mean to my husband about it or he’d have a great reason to hold this against me lol

Thanks, but that increases the mystery, I haven't the slightest what the phrase is about.
What does "to get with someone" then mean? My dictionaries are no help at all, except pointing to something that I'd think can't be meant. Well, it was when we were talking me and my pigeons. But... Oh, I give up, I give up, 🤯

Thanks, but that increases the mystery, I haven't the slightest what the phrase is about.
What does "to get with someone" then mean? My dictionaries are no help at all, except pointing to something that I'd think can't be meant. Well, it was when we were talking me and my pigeons. But... Oh, I give up, I give up.
I don't know but I interpreted it to mean basically, do as I do.

I don't know how I missed these replies but here we are 😂 jammies are pajamas but some people (not me usually) call them jammies. It's sort of an affectionate way to refer to pajamas...

Okay confession, I can't remember why I wrote that line 😬 I don't know if I was falling asleep and dreaming or what but what it means to me usually is if you want to hang out with me you need to be cool with pajama pants sometimes lol 😅 I can't deny a daily affiliation with flip flops 🤪

But yeah, if you want to hang with me you gotta be down with pajama pants (the most underutilized garment of clothing).

"to get with someone" then mean?
Jay don't stress 🙂 to get with someone is a ^different" way of saying to be with or date, 👌🏻 😁

different" way of saying to be with or date
Yeah, that's what I'm worrying about:
sweetkamie is so far away... 🧐 so how's that gonna work out? 😁
I mean she said "you gotta", so I don't seem to have a choice....?!? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back