Animals and guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
secretly enjoying and trusting your good taste....
Little too trusting? ๐Ÿค”. ๐Ÿ˜.
(which feels very safe after I just made sure Phil wasn't as overdone defaced as Robert Smith).
I might secretly enjoy your trust too much ๐Ÿ˜‚ , butI agree that fimi and auriel would stop your makeup before it's gone too far. But rocking your outfit with it? that's gonna make it really hard for you to claim fashion forward/backward thinking ๐Ÿคฃ. We will just have to hang a sign on you that says, "on my way to wonderland tea party."

I like Cyndi L , out of all her chart songs I like the lesser known one (the world is stone) best, it only got to no 15 in uk (some parts of the video she looks so much like monroe itโ€™s unreal) I ๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŽถ

Last edited:
I like the lesser known one (the world is stone) best
I had to check it out because I didn't know it - I like the video and lyrics. Sort of reminds me of Tori Amos in the sort of haunting quality...she didn't stay on the scene long enough but I am happy for her avoiding celebrity life drama lol

That's a great song, and she looks amazing. I always loved True Colours, I think the lyrics are beautiful. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Can I request Cindy Lauper to be played at theTea Party as we all come down from this madness?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

the lesser known
I had to check it out because I didn't know it - I like the video and lyrics. Sort of reminds me of Tori Amos in the sort of haunting quality...she didn't stay on the scene long enough but I am happy for her avoiding celebrity life drama lol
Same... Makes me feel like finding all I missed: 1983: Witness, 1989: Kindred Spirit, I've found all later albums to be very undersold pearls. Sally's Pigeons is another haunting(?) track. Real music, nothing seemingly bubblegum, but her voice and (even maturer) attitude, then Blues and Country albums!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
its on like donkey Kong! Pucker up buttercup!
Training every night: Tonight I won the game - 7 "barrels" tried, but not one got me, 9h20 of sleep...! Donkey Kong smashed his head in and I got my princess. Jumped the first 2 barrels of today too.

Yes defiantly fimi you canโ€™t have a quirky party without bomb music to go with, ( Iโ€™ve been talking about this party so much Iโ€™m almost gaslighting myself Iโ€™m getting involved with one!?????) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ƒ and agreed she does look amazing in it ๐Ÿ’›

Last edited:
Itโ€™s all good jaycs better late than never (finding music youโ€™ve missed out on earlier) like finding treasure (oh Iโ€™ve accidentally rhymed agin๐Ÿ™ƒ) yeah Iโ€™ve been listening to things Iโ€™ve not heard before and older stuff Iโ€™ve not listened to for a while weird you mentioned Layne Staley a few days ago and itโ€™s weird cos Iโ€™d been back listen to a.i.c as my part of reminiscing ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽต

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back