Not open for further replies.

Suz#6

Diagnosis
06/1990
Country
US
State
AZ.
Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I'm Suz, and have had this "stuff" for over 20 years. Hate it, and it's a constant in my life. I guess that's something I can count on, huh? NOT that I want to, I'd rather count on let's say chocolate! ha

Suz#6,
Welcome to the forum. I like your sense of humor and your choice in chocolate. There is a topic called favorite comfort foods and you will see that chocolate is my favorite too. Anyways, as you make your way around the forum you will find lots of topic's that deal with all the symptoms of fibro. We have bits of humor and things that make you smile and some places to vent and moan a bit. There are lots of questions to be answered and the fact you have had fibro for 20 years gives you the chance to share how you deal with the various symptoms that come with the diagnosis of fibro.
So make yourself at home and join in on the posting. I hope to see your name around the forum. Ask any question and we will do our best to give advice that is helpful and encouraging. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back