DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
CT
Hello Everyone,

I've had fibromyalgia since October 2013 but wasn't diagnosed until April 2014. It's been a rough road as I'm sure you all know. I was misdiagnosed for about 6 months by doctors in 2 different states. I went through blood work, nerve studies and MRIs until I finally found an amazing Rheumatologist. Even though I finally found out what I have it still hasn't been easy. I'm in alot of pain and extremely tired. I have bad light sensitivity among other weird symptoms that seem to be "normal" for having Fibromyalgis. I am still working full time and I am trying to go to the gym at night as well as raising a family. I'm trying to fight and live a normal life but I feel very defeated. At this point it seems almost impossible. How does everyone deal with this? Advice please...

Hi NYgirl 80 hope this finds you well. Take each day as it comes as you probably already know. We are here for you and are very supportive of each other so feel free to vent when you need to. Hopefully you have good support at home. Staying focused on what REALLY matters is helpful for me. Hope this helps. Good luck,

Thank you so much. I have support at home but it's hard for them to understand how sick I feel sometimes when I don't look sick. I am starting to figure out my limits by keeping a journal but I'm frustrated lately by having limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back